PESTICLEAN is a liquid sprayer cleaner, which removes pesticide residues and other deposits, including greasy substances.
PESTICLEAN removes residues of plant protection products including sulfonylurea herbicides (eg. chlorsulfuron, sulfonfulfuron, methyl flupyrsulfuron, rimsulfuron, methyl thifensulfuron, methyl tribenuron, methyl triflusulfuron, nicosulfuron, etc.).
Composition: mixture of surfactants in aqueous solution.
PESTICLEAN can be used to clean tanks, filters, nozzles, beams, hoses.
BENEFITS OF USING PESTICLEAN:
Recommended dose: from 0.2 to 0.25 L/100 L of water.
The amount of the sprayer cleaning solution must be adjusted to the size of the sprayer tank so that the solution would cover the entire inner surface of the sprayer tank.
Sprayer cleaning instructions
Sprayer cleaning shall be preferably performed on a specially adapted station, allowing the collection and neutralisation of active substances in the plant protection products.
Sprayers without a cleaning system
Single dose: 0.25 litre per 100 litres of water.
1. Remove the residual working liquid from the sprayer tank and rinse with clean water with the agitator on for approx. 10 minutes. Spray out the liquid through the nozzles.
2. Pour a small amount of clean water to the tank, add a measured amount of PESTICLEAN and make up with clean water to the desired volume.
3. Turn on the agitator and flush the system for approximately 15 minutes.
4. After cleaning, spray out half of the liquid through the nozzles, and another half through the beam.
5. Flush the system with clean water.
Sprayers with a cleaning system
Single dose: 0.2 litre per 100 litres of water.
Follow the instructions for the sprayer cleaning system.
Use a pressure washer to clean the sprayer exterior.