Mycorrhiza inoculant: microbiological solution for seedling preparation
BACTIM® RADINET contains a set of mycorrhizal fungi, bacteria, rhizosphere fungi, and actinomycetes. It is recommended for watering seedlings, use in the production of vegetative cuttings, and in sheltered cultivation. The product is intended for all plant species except for cruciferous vegetables.
|Mycorrhizal fungi: Glomus spp., Rhizophagus spp||
|Bacteria and Actinomycetes: Bacillus sp. Streptomyces spp. Pseudomonas spp.||
4,85 x 107 cfu/g
|Rhizosphere Fungi: Trichoderma spp. Pochonia sp.|
The major beneficial effects of using BACTIM® RADINET are:
- enrich the substrate with an array of beneficial microorganisms that stimulate root system growth and development
- increase plant resistance to abiotic and biotic stresses
- reduce seedling production time
- reduce transplant stress
Directions for Use
Directions for Use BACTIM® RADINET:
○ Production of seedlings for cultivation in soil or organic substrates
Application timing: ◆ after seedling emergence
Application method: watering the substrate – dosage: 5 g/1.5–2 L water/multiplate tray.
○ Production of vegetative cuttings (strawberry, raspberry, ornamental plants) – in pots/multiplate tray.
Application timing: ◆ after planting in pots/multiplates
Application method: watering the substrate – dosage: 7.5 g/1.5–2 L water/multiplate tray (about 50 plants).
○ Plants cultivated under covers, in inert substrates or coconut substrate
Application timing: ◆ after setting the seedlings (cubes) on mats
Application method: watering the plants in cubes – dosage per one plant – 0.5 g/0.1 L water.
Preparation of BACTIM® RADINET Solution:
○ Necessary conditions:
- use clean containers
- use clean, room temperature, water
- protect from sunlight and drying
- do not use at the same time with: plant protection products, adjuvants, concentrated fertilizers.
○ Steps to follow:
- Pour the appropriate amount of the bio-preparation into a container with water, maintaining the ratio – 50 g BACTIM® RADINET per 10–20 L of water
- After the biopreparation settles – mix precisely
- During watering, prevent the bio-preparation from settling – repeat mixing