BACTIM® NUTRI helps to maximize the yield of cereals, oilseed rape, maize and other plant species by increasing the content of plant available nitrogen and phosphorus in soil and intensifying the development of plant root system.
The technology is based on the introducing into the soil the unique microbes with the ability to fix atmospheric nitrogen and solubilize phosphorus.
The use of BACTIM® NUTRI ensures better utilization of nutrients from soil by plants at every stage of their growth, which has a direct effect on increasing yield and improving yield quality.
|BACTIM® NUTRI N+|
|Azotobacter sp.||at least 108 jtk/ml|
|BACTIM® NUTRI P+|
|Bacillus spp.||at least 108 jtk/ml|
|Bacteria Azotobacter and Bacillus are derived from natural environment. Bioproduct BACTIM® NUTRI does not contain genetically modified microorganisms.|
|BACTIM® NUTRI contains formulation ingredients supporting the development of microorganisms after application.|
Directions for Use
- BACTIM® NUTRI may be applied during presowing soil cultivation, preparing soil for sowing of all spring and winter crops (the product may be used in all practices of preparing soil for sowing and sowing)
- BACTIM® NUTRI may be used after plant emergence, in early stages of plant development
- Preparation of working solution: Add BACTIM® NUTRI N+ into the sprayer tank ½–⅔ full of water while the agitator is on. Wait for complete mixing, then add BACTIM® NUTRI P+. Fill the container with water up to the required volume.
- Medium droplet spraying is recommended.
- In presowing soil cultivation, after application on soil, incorporate BACTIM® NUTRI with upper layer of soil.
- After the emergence of crops BACTIM® NUTRI should be applied in weather conditions that will ensure the movement of microorganisms into the soil.
- Avoid treatments during sun exposure; recommended time of spraying – evening.